Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quote Of The Week


La Revolucion is like a great love affair. In the beginning, she is a goddess. A holy cause. But... every love affair has a terrible enemy: time. We see her as she is. La Revolucion is not a goddess, but a whore. She was never pure, never saintly, never perfect.

And we run away, find another lover, another cause. Quick, sordid affairs. Lust, but no love. Passion, but no compassion. Without love, without a cause, we are... *nothing*!

We stay, because we believe. We leave, because we are disillusioned. We come back, because we are lost.

We die, because we are committed.


-- Jesus Raza, played by Jack Palance, in The Professionals (1966), Columbia Pictures

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best Westerns ever made.

Mountain rifleman

September 30, 2010 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger GunRights4US said...

Never heard of that movie, despite the many big names stars in it. I've put it on my netflix to watch.

The quote has lots of truth to it.

September 30, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Couldn't have said it better.

September 30, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer ____ _______ said...

This ain't the best place for this, but I couldn't think of any better place. Do with this text what you will.

Jennifer Falconvale, Jennifer III, whatever...those names no longer have any meaning for me.

When I decided to reveal my untrue nature, all I accomplished was transforming a bright, beautiful young woman into a man in a dress in everybody's eyes. Readership cut overnight, most readers unsubscribed the night after I posted it.

I've killed all the Jennifer III sites, including ThreeperSphere. I deleted jafalconvale@gmail.com.

I'll still be around, might even blog again, but not under this compromised identity.

My last name isn't Falconvale, thank goodness.

Movin' on. Jennifer III is better off dead to y'all at this point anyway.

Happy trails,
Jennifer ____ _______

September 30, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

CA, would you tell me what this Jennifer stuff is all about? Clueless.

October 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I wish you would reconsider your decision. There are phobias and bigots everywhere in our "society" and it discourages and angers me to find it among the 3%. We all have to play the hand we are dealt and who am I, or anyone else, to look upon one of God, our Creator, with any sort of disdain? I found your writings to be both informative and entertaining. You laid bare your soul and for this I salute you. How many of us would do the same? To those who abandoned you because of that which you can not help, I have pity and contempt.

I read, but rarely comment, on most of the Three Percent sites, but felt this warranted a comment.

Bill III

October 1, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Concerned American said...

Sean:

Someone who came and went.

Vaya con Dios.

CA

October 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home